Adwerx is currently looking for an exceptional Accountant to join our team! The role will report directly to the CFO and will be responsible for all aspects of the accounting function, with significant opportunity for career growth as the company grows.
Come work for a high-growth company where you can thrive in collaborative teams and where everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas across all levels of the organization. You should desire to work in a fast moving and adaptive environment, but with the stability, compensation and benefits of a successful company.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Month-end close processes
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Expense reimbursements
- General account analysis and balance sheet reconciliations
- Other accounting tasks and special projects as assigned by the CFO
What you should have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years previous experience in a similar accounting role
- Proficiency with MS Office including strong Excel skills; QuickBooks experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively in a fast pace environment
- Must be a self-starter and take initiative
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
In return you’ll get:
- Awesome company benefits which include health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and paid time off
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative team where you can have an impact on the growth of the organization
- A company that supports you to learn, grow and excel in your career
- Great office location in Durham on the American Tobacco Campus and next to the Durham Bulls!