Are you entrepreneurial? Do you thrive on designing simple and elegant solutions to complex business problems? Do you live and breathe SaaS product design? Do you want to shape the direction of a fast-growing startup?
If so, the Senior Product Manager position at Adwerx is right for you.
Adwerx is a fast-growing startup in downtown Durham that has built a simple and innovative online advertising platform for small businesses. With over 40,000 customers, your work as a Senior Product Manager will directly impact our customers and the success of the business.
Adwerx is looking for someone to help drive product innovation as we scale our successful business to the next level. This position will report to the Chief Product Officer.
- Create effective advertising solutions for small businesses
- Design intuitive products that reinforce the Adwerx brand as a brilliantly simple advertising solution
- Work alongside all-star design and engineering teams to iteratively develop new products
- Design and execute A/B tests to continually improve products
- Analyze and communicate the results of product launches to senior leadership staff
- Contribute to the company’s strategic product roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience as a product manager building SaaS products
- Comfortable with fast changing requirements and agile product development
- Experience analyzing data to inform product decisions
- Experience conducting customer interviews to obtain product feedback
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Comfortable giving and receiving constructive criticism
- You have strong convictions about how great products are built and understand the importance of not being attached to your ideas.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and potential for equity.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plan options (100% of basic plan premiums paid by company).
- 401(k) plan with a company match of up to 4%.
- The opportunity to simultaneously grow our business and your career.
- A chance to ignite your entrepreneurial spirit and think strategically.
- A collaborative work environment where you’ll learn about and influence every aspect of the business
- The opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most talented leaders, developers, marketers and designers.
- An environment that fosters transparency and the company vision through monthly company updates, happy hours and open communication between teams.